Anna Sanares-Brissett DDM MDS M(PaedDent) RCS (Edin)
Jad Clarke BDS DClinDent MRACDS (Paed)

My child has sore teeth and facial swelling - what should I do?

Immediate medical attention is required.

Call a paediatric dentist, or general dentist, for advice.

If no paediatric dentist or general dentist is available, contact Westmead Children‘s Hospital on (02) 9845 0000 to speak with the Emergency Triage Nurse who will help you to decide on your next course of action, or ring your local Emergency Department at your local Hospital.